Shipping car seems to be an easy task when hiring auto transport companies. But in doing so there are certain responsibilities of the car owners. Here are some of the guidelines to follow during car shipping:
- Take away all your personal belongings from the car.
- Make sure that you lock all unfastened parts.
- Completely clean your car.
- Ensure car tires are properly inflated and battery fully charged.
- Keep your tanks empty. Don’t fill them with gas.
- Disable car alarm system.
- Take off the roof racks.